Kindergarten and Pre-Kindergarten Open House 2020 Information (This event has been cancelled.)
Posted: January 29, 2020
Information on how to register your child for next year will be available to you soon!
Good Shepherd School invites our school community to our 2020 Kindergarten/Pre-Kindergarten Open House on Monday, April 6th from 10:00 am – 3:00 pm & 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm.
We understand that choosing a school for your child is an important decision for every family. We invite you and your family to visit our school, meet our teachers, and register your child. Our programs offer students a foundation for success and well-prepares them for future schooling.
In our Kindergarten program, we are pleased to offer:
- Five-day, full-day Kindergarten Programming
- Both French Immersion & English Classes
- No School Fees
- Early Supports for every child to help them in their areas of growth
- Regular Technology Access (SMART Boards, iPads)
- Visits to the School Library
- Daily Assemblies
- Project PEACE in our school
- Physical Activity
- Reading Buddies
- To be eligible for Kindergarten in September 2020, your child must be five years of age by December 31, 2020
- HFCRD is also pleased to offer ECS Specialized Programming for children with disabilities or delays.
In our Pre-Kindergarten program, we are pleased to offer:
- Programming for four half-days per week
- Eligibility for children aged 3.5 years and older by September 1st, 2020
- Eligibility for children with extreme delays aged 2.5 years and older by September 1st, 2020
- Exclusively for children with English as their second language, or have mild, moderate or severe developmental delays
- Flexible instruction will be offered based on each child’s individual needs and interests. Access to multidisciplinary support, such as Speech and Language Pathologist, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Psychologist, Hearing and Vision and Behaviour Management Consultation services will be available.
For further information, please contact our school at (780) 624 – 3432 or email Principal Tina McDonald