Back-to-School Information – Have a Great Summer!
Posted: July 2, 2019
Good Shepherd School is pleased to provide the following back-to-school information for the 2019/20 school year. If you require further information, please do not hesitate to contact our school during the August Office Hours.
August Office Hours
- Tuesday August 27, Wednesday August 28, and Friday August 30 office open
- Thursday August 29, office open in the morning, Closed in the afternoon for Division Mass
School Supplies Lists
School Start 2019/2020 ordering now available
- Good Shepherd School 2019 Parent Letter
- Good Shepherd School ECS (3)
- Good Shepherd School Grade 1
- Good Shepherd School Grade 2
- Good Shepherd School Grade 3
- Good Shepherd School Grade 4
- Good Shepherd School Grade 5
- Good Shepherd School Grade 6
Bus Note Changes for 2019/20
Starting in the 2019/20 school year, any student needing to take an alternate school bus will require Peace River School Division’s TF-304 Transportation Bus Note to be handed in to our school a minimum of one day prior to the date of change in transportation. The school-authorized note will be issued to the student to give to the bus driver the day of change in transportation.
Parents may print this bus note, fill it out and pass it to the school office manager to be authorized and processed or parents may send a note or call the school to arrange plans with the school office manager for authorization and distribution to the Transportation office no later than one day prior to the date of change in transportation.
For further information regarding the new bus note procedure, please visit the Peace River School Division website here.
For immediate service, please contact the Holy Family Catholic Regional Division central office at (780) 624 – 3956. Have a great summer!